-My goal for the whole bike was to make someone say “is that stock?” Even though most parts on it aren’t.
-1948 HD frame brought back to life
– star hub original rear wheel rebuilt
– repop star hub front wheel drilled to fit 3/4” axle so I could run a fatter 19” to pay homage to the original but still have a little chopper spirit in it.
– custom lake style seat and p-pad built by Ranger Leather
– Duckbill rear fender with mini taillight built in underside
– Mid USA reproduction springer front end
– narrow mini ape bars
– modified split WX tanks from Lowbrow Customs