Hand-built complete custom Cafe Racer. Produced as a made-to-order limited series. Now four bikes built in the Limited Series. Available in two versions ‘HERITAGE’ and ‘RACER’.
Chose the Honda RC42 by its good availability and base price, good looking frame and engine.
The whole bike was engineered to be a lot more ‘reproducible’ than the usual one-off custom build. It was a real challenge and we still have some points to improve for the future.
We created a custom CAD designed seat cowl and elongated the fuel tank to get a nice strait line down the side. Cleaned up the frame and finished it in a striking retro paint job plus LeoVince ‘Classic Racer’ stainless steel exhaust.
The chassis got upgraded with upside-down-forks and Öhlins rear shocks.
The bike received some modern elements via an LED head light, Kellermann lighting and a digital RFID ignition.
We presented and also raced it at the ‘Glemsek 101’ meeting.
Honda CB750 SevenFifty (RC42 / Nighthawk)
• genuine hand built custom bike
• Unique Café Racer seat cowl
• Designed with the help of 3D CAD Software
• Manufactured from carbon-kevlar-hybrid fabric (CFRP)
• Adapted, elongated fuel tank
• Custom-made genuine leather seat
• Cleaned frame, open frame triangle
• Li-Ion battery in the cowl, electronics hidden under the seat
• Rothmans retro paint job
• Frame and swingarm powder-coated in black
• Rims painted in bronze
• Engine painted in matt black and silver
• Frontend with USD Fork and modern brakes
• Cognito Moto steering shaft
• Öhlins HO 141 shock absorber
• Kellermann bar end indicators BL 2000
• Kellermann Atto DF (tail light and indicators 3-in-1)
• DNA Air Filters OV-5400-L/G
• Metzeler Roadtec 01 tires
• LeoVince Classic Racer Stainless Steel exhaust
• LSL clip-ons
• LSL rear brake fluid reservoir
• LSL foot pegs
• Magura front brake fluid reservoir
• KOSO LED headlight
• DAYTONA VELONA Tachometer
• Motogadget m.lock digital RFID ignition switch
• Aluminium front fender
• More than 200 work hours
• 1996 model – 73 HP